All reservations made by our users through our website (the "Website") are to be governed by the Terms and Conditions (the "Conditions") described below. The reservation of excursions ("Excursions") through www.tenerifedolphin.com implies the user's full and unreserved acceptance of the following reservation conditions. These Conditions do not cover the sale of our excursions by third parties outside our Website.
Please read these Conditions carefully before you make a reservation for any of our excursions via our Website. If you do not accept these Conditions, you may not make the reservation. You can print a copy of these Conditions for future consultation.
1. Possibility to Modify these Conditions, as well as our Commercial Offerings
NOSTRAMO S.L can modify the conditions or offers published on its website at any time (prices, products, promotions, and other sales and service conditions). Having said that, the changes will under no circumstances affect reservations that have already been made by our users.
NOSTRAMO, S.L. reserves the right to change routes for security reasons or adverse weather.
2. How can I make a reservation through the website?
The reservation of our excursions by our users can be carried out by following the reservation instructions described in this section. By reserving our excursions, you accept that correspondence with NOSTRAMO S.L will be undertaken mainly through electronic means.
To proceed with a reservation on our Website, you simply need to follow the steps below:
1. To be able to make a reservation through our website, the first step is to select the excursions that interest you. Excursion seat reservations must be made at least 48 hours before the start date of said excursion.
3. The reservation will be considered to have been made when the user enters his/her credit card data in the bank's payment gateway or his/her payment data in PayPal and when the credit card or PayPal payment data is correctly processed.
Once payment is made, the user will receive electronic confirmation of the reservation, at which time the booking is considered to be confirmed. At the time of the excursion, the user must provide a copy of the pass that is attached to the aforementioned email confirmation.
3. Excursion Price
The prices indicated at all times next to the excursions include all applicable taxes. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and if a user makes a decision to book based on that error, we will notify him/her of the issue immediately and the user will have the right to cancel his/her reservation at no cost.
4. Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
Products must be paid for by using a Credit Card or PayPal.
Our system is totally confidential and secure and the data provided by users cannot be viewed by third parties. NOSTRAMO S.L does not save data in relationship with the payments made by its users. Information provided will be sent directly to the bank's payment gateway.
The conditions of our cancellation policy depend on the following:
• Cancellation attributable to NOSTRAMO, S.L: (includes cancellations for bad weather alerts, unfavourable sea, boat failure, etc.): There is no penalty associated with this type of cancellation and 100% of the reservation price will be returned.
• Cancellation by the user more than 24 hours before the start of the excursion: There is no penalty associated with this type of cancellation and 100% of the reservation price will be returned.
• Cancellation by the user less than 24 hours before the start of the excursion: Cancellation with penalty of 100% of the amount of the reservation. However, if there is justification in any of the following: hospital admission, judicial notification, death of the applicant or a family member, the corresponding supporting document must be sent by mail. In these cases, 100% of the amount of the reservation will be refunded.
To make a cancellation, you must get in touch with NOSTRAMO, S.L. through the following email address: email@example.com
5. Electronic Invoice
The user hereby accepts that excursion reservation invoices will be issued electronically. You may request a paper copy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The reservation of excursions via our Website, and any disputes or claims stemming therefrom or related therewith (including tort suits or claims), shall be guided by Spanish law.
Any dispute arising out of, or related to, the use of the Website or out of, or related to, reservations will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts of the Province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
If you are hiring our services as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that are recognized for consumers by current law. Thus, you may file a claim to enforce your rights in connection with these Conditions before the judge or courts that apply to your place of residence.
8. Online Dispute Resolution Platform
In compliance with the obligation to provide information to consumers as set forth in Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 on Online Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes, NOSTRAMO S.L. hereby informs you that the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show. and where you can file claims to try to come to an agreement without using the courts - provided you reside in the EU.