BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
o Controller NOSTRAMO S.L.
o Purpuse Recruiting for NOSTRAMO S.L.
o Legitimation Consent given by interested party
o Recipients Your data will not be passed on to third parties
o Rights You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and opposition, limitation of processing, portability of data, and to not be the subject of automated individual decisions.
o Additional information: Additional information on data protection can be found below
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER FOR YOUR DATA?
The controller for your data is NOSTRAMO S.L.:
o Identity NOSTRAMO S.L. - B38054292
o Addres Avenida Rafael Puig Lluvina s/n - C.c. Ocean Center - Local 15, 38660 - AMERICAS, DE LAS, PLAYA (Santa Cruz De Tenerife)
o Phone +34 922794169
o Web www.tenerifedolphin.com
o E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
We use your data to take part in the recruitment process of NOSTRAMO S.L.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMISATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimisation for the processing of data is based on the consent given by users through the incorporation of their data and curriculum in the website of NOSTRAMO S.L. to participate in several selection processes.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
The data will be kept during the recruitment process of NOSTRAMO S.L. and as long as the person concerned does not withdraw his/her consent.
5. WHICH DATA DO WE PROCESS FROM OUR JOBSEEKERS?
NOSTRAMO S.L. deals with the following categories of data:
o Identification data: name, phone number, postal and email address, ID Number
o CV data provided by candidates
6. WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE DISCLOSED TO?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The user can exercise the following rights to NOSTRAMO S.L:
• Access your personal data
• Rectify it when it is inaccurate or incomplete
• Request the erasure or cancellation of data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes that it was collected for
• Oppose its processing
• Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions outlined in the legislation arises
• Request the portability of your data in the cases provided for in legislation
• Prevent being subject to automated decisions
• Withdrawing the consent given
In order to exercise their rights, the user should send a written document indicating the right that they wish to exercise and attach a document that accredits their identity and postal or email address for notification purposes. This request can be made either by postal mail at: NOSTRAMO S.L. Avenida Rafael Puig Lluvina S/n - C.c. Ocenan Center - Local 15, 38660 - Playa de Las Americas, or at the following e-mail address:email@example.com.
NOSTRAMO S.L. must respond to the request to exercise rights within a period of one month following the receipt of the request. This period can be extended by another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within a period of one month following receipt of the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, interested parties have the right to make a complaint to the competent Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) when they consider that NOSTRAMO S.L. has breached their rights under data protection legislation, at www.aepd.es.